Thursday, November 26, 2009

Confessions and Other public displays

For those who missed this morning's cooking segment on KQ-2, don't miss the webcast! I will post the link when they get it up on the site.

This morning I brought the obvious front and center with our viewing audience. I have not been practicing what I preach about healthy eating. The past several months have been hectic, however that is not an excuse to stop caring for my body, and my health.

So, as is the case with many of us who have tipped the scales at unhealthy levels, I am starting over. Well...or at least backing up a bit. Thankfully, I have not gone back to square 1...maybe square 3 or 4...and have to move forward from there.

If you would like to join me as we encourage one another on this journey toward better health, drop a comment here or send me an email. We CAN do this! Healthy eating and exercise work if you work it...just like any thing else we are successful at, it won't happen without effort.

Let's get started!

Blessings and Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment